|Hell's Kitchen Seasons|
Season 19 of Hell's Kitchen (stylized Hell's Kitchen: Las Vegas) aired on FOX between January 7 and April 22, 2021. Executive Chef Kori Sutton was the winner of the season and was awarded the Head Chef position at Hell's Kitchen in Lake Tahoe, with a $250,000 salary.
18 contestants competed during this season. The teams were divided by gender, male contestants in the blue team and female contestants in the red team. The contestants were (in alphabetical order):
|Cody Candelario||26||Executive Sous Chef||Sherman Oaks, CA|
|Mary Lou Davis||28||Chef de Cuisine||San Antonio, TX|
|Fabiola Fuentes||32||Line Cook||Indio, CA|
|Nikki Hanna||25||Wolfeboro, NH|
|Declan Horgan||42||Executive Chef||Washington, DC|
|Amber Lancaster||30||Chicago, IL|
|Lauren Lawless||Private Chef||San Diego, CA|
|Peter Martinez||38||Sous Chef||Palisades Park, NJ|
|Kenneth McDuffie||35||Private Chef||Philadelphia, PA|
|Josh Oakley||28||Executive Chef||Denver, CO|
|Adam Pawlak||Milwaukee, WI|
|Marc Quinones||37||Albuquerque, NM|
|Brittani Ratcliff||30||Executive Sous Chef||Morehead, KY|
|Eliott Sanchez||23||Private Chef||Jersey City, NJ|
|Jordan Savell||29||Executive Chef||Fort Worth, TX|
|Kori Sutton||37||Los Angeles, CA|
|Drew Tingley||30||Line Cook||Millmont, PA|
|Syann Williams||26||Atlanta, GA|
At the end of each episode, one chef from the losing team is eliminated by Ramsay. This season marks the first time that a challenge resulted in the first elimination of the season, the second time where three people performed in the final challenge, and the third time that a once nominated chef defeated another chef that avoided nomination, after Seasons 9 and 17. This season also featured a medical exit and a nomination voided by Ramsay for the first time since Season 14.
|#||Chef||Original Teams||Team Switch||Black
|Final Service Brigades|
|NOM||Regular Nomination||Ramsay Nomination||Voided Nomination|
|OUT||Regular Elimination||Ramsay Nomination||Without Nomination|
|MISC||Ejected during service||Quit or Hospitalized||Best of the Best/Worst|
Here is the list of the episodes of that season, with links to detailed pages.
|01||Episode 1901 - Welcome To Vegas||October 21, 2020 (UK)|
January 7, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: The eighteen new chefs arrived at Las Vegas, visited the real Hell's Kitchen Restaurant, the Signature Dish Challenge was turned on its head, and conflicts began to rise in one team.|
|02||Episode 1902 - Shrimply Spectacular||October 22, 2020 (UK)|
January 14, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: Shrimp was the main ingredient, Ramsay cut the fat early by sending somebody home in the challenge, one team imploded on opening night, and one chef made a terrible plea at elimination.|
|03||Episode 1903 - Hell Caesar!||October 28, 2020 (UK)|
January 21, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: Caesar salad was the main dish, a hot reward caused on chef to grow ill, pants were lost at dinner service, and Ramsay overruled the losing team's poor nomination choices.|
|04||Episode 1904 - Wedding Bells In Hell||November 4, 2020 (UK)|
January 28, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: Wedding bells rang in a service challenge, somebody was medically evacuated, a woman joined the blue team, and both teams performed poorly at dinner service.|
|05||Episode 1905 - Hell Starts Taking Its Toll||November 5, 2020 (UK)|
February 4, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: Mexican cuisine was the main theme, an advantage was used, and one chef grew disillusioned about the competition, leading to a mid service elimination.|
|06||Episode 1906 - Metal & Marina||November 11, 2020 (UK)|
February 11, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: Italian cuisine was the main theme, dinner service had a strict time limit for a Las Vegas show, and one person did not celebrate their birthday in a great way.|
|07||Episode 1907 - A Pair Of Aces||November 12, 2020 (UK)|
February 18, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: Ramsay tested the chef's palates in identifying surf and turf dishes, trust issues were brought up, a communication breakdown occurred at dinner service, and Ramsay made a somewhat controversial nomination change.|
|08||Episode 1908 - Crapping Out in Hell||November 18, 2020 (UK)|
February 25, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: The chefs rolled for their ingredients, four chefs cooked for their lives, and one failed to live up to their nickname.|
|09||Episode 1909 - Blind Taste Test||November 19, 2020 (UK)|
March 4, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: The annual Blind Taste Test took place, one team had no communication during Steak Night, and a shocking elimination of an early front runner took place.|
|10||Episode 1910 - There's Something About Marc||November 25, 2020 (UK)|
March 11, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: Burgers were the main dish, the chefs were allowed to assign their own stations, and one chef made a risky move at elimination in order to get rid of a problematic teammate.|
|11||Episode 1911 - Sink or Swim||November 26, 2020 (UK)|
March 18, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: The chefs spelled for their ingredients, the weather affected one team's reward, a private dinner service took place, and one chef's luck ran out.|
|12||Episode 1912 - There's Magic In Hell?||December 2, 2020 (UK)|
March 25, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: The six remaining chefs competed for black jackets, and a shocking elimination of the most improved chef of that season took place.|
|13||Episode 1913 - It's Time!||December 3, 2020 (UK)|
April 1, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: A friendship started to show some sparks, the final five competed in their first Black Jacket challenge, and one chef's weakness finally became their undoing.|
|14||Episode 1914 - Snuggling with the Enemy||December 9, 2020 (UK)|
April 8, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: The final four cooked for club dancers, ran the pass, and while a fan favorite was sent home, the final three was announced.|
|15||Episode 1915 - What Happens in Vegas...||December 10, 2020 (UK)|
April 15, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: The final three reunited with their loved ones, competed in one last challenge, and two of them moved on for the final dinner service.|
|16||Episode 1916 - Hitting the Jackpot||December 17, 2020 (UK)|
April 22, 2021 (US)
|Episode Rundown: Kori and Mary Lou competed in their final dinner service, and one of them was crowned the winner of Hell's Kitchen.|
- This is the first season to include strictly new talent since Season 16, as well as returning to the 18 Contestant format that was left out of the two previous seasons.
- This season was announced on February 26, 2019, as FOX renewed it along with Season 20. Both seasons took place at the Hell's Kitchen restaurant in Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- Before the season aired in America, it first aired on ITV2 in the United Kingdom between October 21 and December 17, 2020.
- In addition, when aired in the United Kingdom and streamed in Netflix, the 2019 logo of ITV Studios is used at the end of each episode instead of 2013 logo which was used in America.
- Season 7 runner-up Jay Santos replaced Sous Chef Jocky as the blue team's sous chef for this season and 20. As a result, this will be the first season where both the sous chefs are former contestants, as well as the first time a former contestant became a member of the Staff who did not win their season.
- In multiple episodes this season, "Pan-Seared Scallops" is misspelled as "Pan-Seared Scwallops" on the menu.
- This season is tied with Season 17 for having the most contestants getting eliminated after a challenge, with four, until it was beaten by Season 20.
- This season is tied with Season 20 for having the most elimination-based challenges, with four. While Season 17 had four chefs eliminated by challenge, there were only three challenges.
- This season marks the first time Ramsay eliminated a chef before the first dinner service.
- This season was originally planned to air in the Summer of 2020, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was pushed back to January 2021.
- This season was filmed at Caesars Entertainment Studios in Las Vegas (4165 Koval Ln), as place of Hell's Kitchen restaurant.
- This season features a new update to the chef jackets. The long sleeves were brought back, but the team colors were now on the collar of the jackets and on the buttons instead of the shoulders as they have been in previous seasons. Also, the the word "Bragard" is monogramed onto the left sleeve of the jacket.
- This is the second season since Season 15 which every contestant won at least one challenge and/or experienced and went on a reward.
- This is the second season, after Season 17 to feature three finalists in which the 3rd place finalist was eliminated at the Final Tasting Challenge, and joined as returning chef, to keep up the final two contestants handled of their every kitchen in the final dinner service.
|Hell's Kitchen (U.S. TV series)|
Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7 • Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10 • Season 11 • Season 12 • Season 13 • Season 14 • Season 15 • Season 16 • All-Stars • Rookies vs. Veterans • Las Vegas • Young Guns